Nice to meet you.
I’m Tommaso Nervegna, Service Design Lead of the PwC Italy Customer practice.
As A passionate, multidisciplinary designer and creative director, I spent more than 10 years practicing and studying design and creative disciplines including visual Design, interaction Design, front-end development, user experience and digital marketing across multiple geographies and cultures.
My daily task is to educate my team and clients on emerging short and long-term technological and cultural trends that influence digital marketing, user experience, and advertising strategies.
My goal is to delight customers and users with functional, data-driven, beautiful, and purposeful digital solutions by creating a solid bridge between user experience and innovation, always keeping in mind the synergy between great design and commercial effectiveness.
As Service Design Director, I lead multidisciplinary teams on projects with Fortune 500 companies to help create an innovative vision of their customer experience.
Thanks to an agile and data-driven project approach, I facilitate future strategies by making sure that these equally balance user and business needs.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- As the Creative lead, I'm responsible for the quality of all deliverables across a variety of projects.
- Communicate and envision service concepts and ideas using methods & tools that illustrate all the components and touchpoints of the service.
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using design thinking facilitation techniques.
- Balance the client’s business objectives whilst meeting the user experience objectives of the project.
- Keep up to speed with new technological developments applicable to Accenture Interactive’s design core.
- Design Thinking
- Service Design
- Product Management
- UI/UX Design
- Front-end Development
- Service Design